This is my Vim configuration that works perfect with modern JS frameworks/libraries.
- NERDTree (for file navigation)
- Ale (for eslinting)
- Prettier (for code formatting)
- COC (for IntelliSense autocompletion)
- different JS, JSX libraries to support modern JS syntax highlighting
- …and some other plugins, for more details see here
One more image showing Linter and Prettier in action
My dotfiles can be found here!
Requirements: curl is required to run setup_vim.sh (ubuntu: sudo apt install curl) You need to have `node` and `npm` installed before running `:PlugInstall`
- clone the repo
setup_vim.shinside cloned repo directory (this will backup your existing vim configuration)
- open Vim and run
- and you should be good to go
Info: This is only tested on Ubuntu 18.04+